- According to Forbes, “87% of connected devices sales by 2017 will be tablets and smartphones.”
- The average person checks his or her phone 150 times a day. That’s once every 6.5 minutes!
- The Flurry report states that Americans are spending 2 hours and 7 minutes per day using apps.
Given these facts:
- Is your church website mobile friendly? Is it responsive to mobile?
- Can those in your ministry give through their mobile device?
- Given that the open/read rate of text messages are over 90% are you using effectively leveraging text messages to communicate with your church?
- Are you leveraging mobile apps to encourage spiritual formation in your church - bible apps, prayer apps & listening to sermons?