from Thom Rainer:
- I wish I had a job like yours, where I would work only one day a week.
- What do you do with all the free time you have?
- Can I have a couple of minutes before you preach?
- I love you pastor, but....(fill in the blank).
- I like your preaching, pastor, but I really like....(fill in the blank with television or podcast preacher).
- Can your wife play piano?
- Your kids shouldn’t behave that way. After all, they are pastor’s kids.
- Your low salary is good for you. It keeps you humble and dependent on the Lord.
- I bet you don’t spend any time preparing your sermons.
- Pastor (predecessor pastor) didn’t do it that way.
- You don’t have a real degree. You went to seminary.
To read 12-14 go to Thom Rainer