Here are some highlights from the infographic below:
- 57% of people that do not attend a place of worship have visited a church’s website.
- 17% of people read religious orientated blogs one a month or more.
- Nearly as many people who do not attend church as well as do attend a place of worship have visited a website.
- Your content online needs to be geared not only to people who worship with you, but also to those that are seeking a church.
- Your content has to be more than times, dates & events - but also it must include an engagement with theological and apologetical issues. Information that will provoke those who visit your site.