1. Intentionally or unintentionally lives a life centered around self-preservation.
2. Engages conversations seeking approval.
3. Absorbs credit for their subordinates work in front of their superiors negating the opportunity to spotlight those they lead.
4. Avoidance of hard areas they are weak in.
5. Seeks and internalizes pre-emptive positions that deflect responsibility for future problems and challenges they are unwilling to engage.
6. Adapts to their superiors position on issues they are personally against or have no confidence in without honesty or confrontation.
7. Works hard to avoid work.