These are some of the mistakes that I've made in the many years of ministry...these are listed in not necessarily any particular order....
- Allowing myself to be paralyzed by the fear of failure
- Believing that I could "wing it" doing something
- Not being completely honest with someone because I wanted to spare their feelings
- The compelling desire to want to be "liked" by others
- Not asking people enough to pray for me
- Not properly delegating
- Not investing my time and energy in the right people
- Allowing myself to respond to the tyranny of the urgent or the loudest voice
- Not saying NO more
- Allowing my priorities to get out of whack...the priority being God first, then family and then ministry
I am sure that there are many more if I spent more time thinking about it!