Mike Lukaszewski at Oak Leaf Church posted a list of 40 Ways You Can Invite People to Church.
Here is a sample of that list, but go HERE to read the entire list.
- Grill out for the employees of a company or business.
- Set up our party trailer, which comes with a grill, moonwalk, helium tank and balloons, video games, chairs, etc. at any community events.
- Dress up like a Star Wars character wherever there are people and take pictures with kids and families. Give them a special invite card with the location they can download the picture. You will have a blast and invite a bunch of people to church.
- Tailgate at high school football games. Give away hot dogs and invite people.
- Set up a moonwalk at a local park while events are happening.
- Volunteer at community runs and bike races
- Hand out coffee or hot chocolate at the First Friday events in downtown Cartersville
- Give out hand warmers with the OLC logo at winter events like the Christmas parade
- Do a free oil change or car inspection in the House of Rock parking lot
- Show UFC fights on Saturday night at the House of Rock
- Host a block party for your neighborhood. Again, the party trailer is available.
- Provide “full service” at a local gas station – wash windows and leave a car freshener
- Show free family movies at the House of Rock on Friday nights
- Help local schools with their fall festivals. Instead of re-creating the wheel, just help a school make their event better.
- Take professional pictures at local school talent shows
- Visit a nursing home
- Take a couple of hours and put out door hangers in your neighborhood or apartment complex.
- Go put invite cards on car windshields. Try not to get arrested…that keeps it fun.
- Be intentional about coaching a kids sports team.
- You and your kids set up a lemonade stand.
- Have a free garage sale…give away things and invite people to church
- Do a free car wash
- Walk around a neighborhood and collect canned food. Invite people to church while asking for food.
Read the rest HERE
What ideas would you contribute to this list?